Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Style

It's ecletic when you love it you're erected. When you see it, it gets your heart to bleeding and pleading. It's like my figure of speech nobody can get on this level it can't be reached. You try to steal it, you won't looking appealing and where you got it from will be your revealing. My style is natural, it takes its own traffic flow never moving fast but slow. It's electric like a hyiena it can have you running wild. I'm glad to have my own style, I'm me and it's free and it's not dumb when I have my own days to feel like a bum. It may sound lame to some but it's all out of fun. My style gets ejected when it's not respected some getting wrecked. Because coming my way you will get checked. My style may not be the best when I'm through I'll lay to rest. When I'm done with this fashion test.


No comments: