Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alright people you all are being introduced to the business side of me...Ok I'm a what you all know as "broke college student" lol...I am trying to make money just like everyone else but the LEGAL way. Ok I know that people like shoes and clothes and there are some people that want the new gadgets also, or maybe house and car appliances..Well those of that are saying yes..There is no more searching..I am the woman for that..I sell dunks, vans, u name it also name brand clothing, from know1edge,atmosphere,obey and etc... if you need anything and want to know what I have just hit me up..I have some of the stuff posted on my facebook..Leisha Williams, and on my myspace http://www.myspace.com/fabopisces everything is real and NAME BRAND....if you are looking for gadgets also just tell me what you are looking for.. Buisness ego signing out...

Good day/night

No comments: