Monday, December 8, 2008

C0mAt0sE

I'm toasted my brain close to roasted, I can't make my moves is this what I get for boasting. In a daze all I think of is me and nobody, thinking of my charms how many people I wish I can have on my arm. That was just a daydream of my own untrue team.
I'm in a vegetative state my heart beating at a slow rate. Staring off into the light, I can't barely think, this feeling ain't right. Trying to get back to square one with all my might. In this horrible rendention, my mind is decaying, ask me a question and my answers will be delaying. I'm oblivious of the pain or do I have more to gain?
At times like these I wish I can speak but there is nothing in my speech everything in my mind is white out like bleach. No perfect dictionary just look at my body language feels like I'm playing pictionary. My body lack dose of any pratictioner hearing my situations of any listener. I'm trying to learn reverse of this comatose earned. Fill my brain with knowledge calm my tude down before I'm to the edge. Excuse me I have no feelings
I'm Comatose
Copyright ©2008 Aleisha Williams

No comments: